(Entry Fee, Timings, Best time to visit, Images & Location)
Doodh Talai Lake or Doodh Talai lake, is a small pond located adjacent to the Lake Pichola, near Shiva Niwas Palace (residence of Maharana Fateh Singh), in the heart of Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Doodh Talai Musical Garden is a mesmerizing rock and musical fountain garden offering dazzling views of the city. Urban Development Trust of Udaipur built the Garden. Some of the most stunning views from the Garden are of the dazzling sunset point and stunning Lake Pichola adding to your valuable experience.
1. The Doodh Talai Lake offers quite a range of things to do such as camel riding, the taste of authentic Rajasthani Food, boating and Horse riding options.
2. You can also visit Manikya Lal Verma Garden. Constructed in 1995, the Garden offers a link road to the Doodh Talai Musical Garden and Karni Mata Temple.
3. You can also take pleasure of ropeway ride from Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park to Karni Mata temple. It is a 4-minute ride at the height of 500 meters. The ropeway ride overlooks the thrillingly gorgeous views of Sajjangarh Fort, City Palace Complex, and many more tourist sites.
The other name for Doodh Talai Musical Garden is Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park. It is the first Garden in Rajasthan with a musical fountain. The musical fountain is an excellent source of entertainment. The fountain, when witnessed with lights and music, offers an eye-pleasing view.
Doodh Talai Musical Garden is a perfect example of Modern Architecture in Rajasthan. Surrounded by small hillocks, Doodh Talai Musical Garden is a stunning attraction, sharing a common link road between three significant attractions of Doodh Talai Lake- Manikya Lal Verma Garden, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park, and Karni Mata temple.
The Garden is found adjacent to Manikya Lal Verma Garden, another attraction in Doodh Talai Lake. The musical fountain is established in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park. The fountain is manufactured by ‘Yagnik Mechanical Engineering Works.
The Garden is found adjacent to Manikya Lal Verma Garden, another attraction in Doodh Talai Lake. The musical fountain is established in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Park. The fountain is manufactured by ‘Yagnik Mechanical Engineering Works.’
The Doodh Talai Lake is located very much near the center of the Udaipur City. It is around 24 km away from Udaipur Airport, and just 3 km & 4 km away from Udaipur City railway station and Udaipur City Bus Depot, respectively. Visitors can also take local Tongas, auto-rickshaws and taxis to reach Doodh Talai.
The entry fees for an Indian adult and child is Rs. 20. and Rs. 10. per person respectively.
The cost of the ticket for a foreigner citizen is Rs. 30 per person.
You can reach Doodh Talai Musical Garden via all three ways- Airways, waterways, and roadways.
· Airport- The Maharana Pratap Airport of Udaipur is located 23.3 Km away from the Doodh Talai Lake region.
· Railway station- Udaipur Railway station is located within the 2.4 Km radius of the Garden.
· Public transport- You can avail government-run tourist buses or cab service to reach Doodh Talai Musical Garden. You can also take a road trip as Udaipur city is connected to NH8. You can make an auto-rickshaw or local tonga ride to reach the Garden from the railway station.
Taj Group of hotels
Archological Survey Of India
Rashtriya Chemical and fertilizers
Dept. of Rajasthan Tourism
Rocks Forever Inc
I . E V O